Foreigner nationals who meet the conditions for entry into Bosnia and Herzegovina prescribed by the Law on Foreigners may enter Bosnia and Herzegovina upon presentation of a negative PCR test for SARS-COV-2 virus not older than 48 hours until arrival at the border crossing point of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Without presenting a negative PCR test for SARS-COV-2 virus, the following may enter Bosnia and Herzegovina:
- citizens of Montenegro, the Republic of Croatia and the Republic of Serbia, when they enter Bosnia and Herzegovina directly from the country of which they are citizens, as well as their minor children and spouses who are citizens of other countries,
- the crew and cabin crew of the aircraft whose final destination is Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- drivers and co-drivers of freight vehicles when performing international transport of goods by road, provided that their stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina does not last longer than 12 hours,
- crews of freight trains and ships in international traffic,
- diplomatic and consular staff and staff of international organizations in the performance of their official duties, who must have and present an appropriate valid passport upon entering Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- civil protection services and teams when their entry into Bosnia and Herzegovina is urgent and cannot be postponed,
- members of the military forces of the member states of the North Atlantic Treaty and other states participating in the Partnership for Peace and members of the NATO and EUFOR Headquarters in Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- heads of states and governments and members of their delegations whose arrival and departure from Bosnia and Herzegovina have been announced to Border Police of Bosnia and Herzegovina, through diplomatic channels or through protocols of the competent authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- foreigners transiting through the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina for the purpose of returning to the country of usual residence, without staying in the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- a minor foreigner whose parent is a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as a foreigner who is the spouse of a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Currently, when entering Bosnia and Herzegovina, no quarantine or self-isolation measures are prescribed, while upon entering Bosnia and Herzegovina, all persons are obliged to follow the instructions and respect all orders of the competent epidemiological and health authorities (social distance, protective masks, hand disinfection, etc.).
BiH citizens may enter Bosnia and Herzegovina with a valid travel document, i.e. a valid passport or other identification document issued by the competent authority of BiH and a valid identity card and other identification document with a photograph that may be used to cross the state border and is recognized by an international agreement to which BiH is a contracting party, while in the case of entry into BiH without a valid travel document of BiH (passport), they are subject to misdemeanor proceedings (penalty charge).
Please note that citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are not required to have a PCR test for SARS-COV-2 virus.
Welcome to the website of the Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland with the non-resident representation in the Republic of Ireland.
My staff and I will work tirelessly to deepen our already excellent bilateral ties, to promote our country’s trade, tourism and investment opportunities, open new venues for cultural and educational exchanges, and offer services and information to our citizens and visitors.
I hope that you will find our website informative, but we also welcome your comments, suggestions and further inquiries.
Vanja Filipović, Ambassador, London
The BiH Ministry of Foreign Affairs has formed a Team to support the implementation of the 2020 Local Elections outside Bosnia and Herzegovina, which coordinates the activities of the consular diplomatic network and the BiH Central Election Commission, provides the necessary assistance and responds to BiH citizen inquiries. Citizens from abroad can send their questions […]
Poštovani birači izvan Bosne i Hercegovine, Centralna izborna komisija Bosne i Hercegovine je 07. maja 2020. godine donijela Odluku o raspisivanju Lokalnih izbora 2020. godine u Bosni i Hercegovini. Ako želite ostvariti svoje biračko pravo i glasati i na predstojećim Lokalnim izborima, obavezni ste da podnesete prijavu Centralnoj izbornoj komisiji Bosne i Hercegovine. […]
Public competition for concessions for exploration and exploitation of hydrocarbons in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina / Javno nadmetanje za dodjelu koncesije za istraživanje i eksploataciju ugljovodonika u Federaciji Bosne i Hercegovine
Javno nadmetanje / Public competition Javno nadmetanje za dodjelu koncesije za istraživanje i eksploataciju ugljovodonika u Federaciji Bosne i Hercegovine. Public competition for concessions for exploration and exploitation of hydrocarbons in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Više informacija / More info: https://oilgas.fmeri.gov.ba
Copyright © 2019 The Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in London. All rights reserved.